cake it easy: Halloween Pumpkin cake and Black spiders cupcakes!! cake it easy: Halloween Pumpkin cake and Black spiders cupcakes!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Pumpkin cake and Black spiders cupcakes!!

 Nutella Chocolate Cake

I had so much fun making this cake...My dogs watching me and hoping for a little piece, the whole house was with chocolate smells. Trust me, this cake saved some drunk people at the party!! Do you want some sugar?





Spider Fondant
That spider's legs wasn't to easy to make. But I am glad all came out the way I expected!!! 




5 comments:

  1. Whooo whooooo That was my favorite Halloween Cake! And I am glad to see everybody eating it at the party, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How creative!! Loved the cake and decor around it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cake and blog! I will be checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete